You can make payment using PayPal (min. payment £5.00):
Or via credit/debit card using Stripe (min. payment £5.00):
- Please do not make a payment until you have received our emailed quote – you can submit your document here.
- Fees are payable in advance in Pounds Sterling and can be made easily and securely from anywhere in the world using PayPal or Stripe.
- Fees can also be paid by online bank transfer. We recommend using TransferWise for payments made from non-UK bank accounts (full account details will be provided with the final email quote). In addition, a money transfer company, such as Western Union, can be used (the details you will need can be provided on request). Please note: all money transfer fees must be paid by the payee and bank transfers from outside the UK can sometimes take a few days to arrive in the designated account.
- Please add your name or the PDF invoice number to any transaction as a reference.
- We cannot commence proofreading your document until the full fee is received (unless agreed otherwise in the final quote). We reserve the right to alter the return time/date from that stated in the final quote if the fees are received after the expiry time stated on the email quote.
- For quotes of 48 hours or longer, payments received between 6pm (UK time) on Saturdays and 7.59am (UK time) on Monday will be assumed to have been received at 8am (UK time) on Monday and the turnaround time will begin from 8am (UK time) on Monday. For 24-hour quotes, payments received between 6pm (UK time) on Fridays and 7.59am (UK time) on Monday will be assumed to have been received at 8am (UK time) on Monday and the turnaround time will begin from 8am (UK time) on Monday.